Saturday, August 21, 2004

Almost time!

Well only a couple of hours until I head off to the airport, and on to Athens! Soph sent me an Australian flag, and it has just arrived in time for me to take it. So I'll do my best to get myself on TV... I'm told that all of my events are at least scheduled to be broadcast back in Australia.

It's looking like I might be watching the Water Polo team lose unfortunately, as Greece looked very good in a game that I saw on TV, and Australia has lost a few games. The womens basketball team is finding form though so that should be a great match!

Everything is sorted out for training, I've spent today helping to set up the training room. I think the trainer flies in from England that morning, and I'll be flying in from Athens so it could be a bit of a slow day!

I should be able to write about the Olympics on Monday, and I'll do the photos next Friday.

No comments: