Thursday, August 12, 2004

Moving

I'm moving apartments tomorrow. The new place is a lot further away from the office and from downtown, but is much closer to a large supermarket so that will be handy. I'll be in the same apartment complex as lots of other employees so there will be a bus that picks us up and takes us to and from work. I was just getting settled in my current apartment so it's a bit of a shame to move... but that's the way it goes.

They've moving me because they rented my current apartment on the proviso that it would be occupied by females, and as they have two women from India arriving tomorrow they're keen to start upholding the agreement.

I think that initially I'll be by myself, but it's a 3-bedroom place so there might be others arriving and staying with me. Especially as BluePhoenix are going crazy with hiring at the moment...

Oh well, it will have a bed, air conditioning and a TV with which to watch the Olympics, and I don't think I'll be needing too much more over the next few weeks!

No comments: