Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Athens 2004

I have booked my flights to Athens! I depart Cyprus on Friday 20th August and return on Monday 23rd (in time for work). I have also bought tickets to the following events:

  • Mens Water Polo, AUS vs GRE (and some other game), Saturday August 21 at 4:30pm

  • Track Cycling, Mens & Womens Sprints qualifying + Mens Team Pursuit
    qualifying, Sunday August 22 at 9am

  • Womens Basketball, AUS vs BRA (and GRE vs JAP), Sunday August 21 at 2:30pm

After the basketball I head over to the Women's marathon course.

The one *slight* problem is going to be accommodation... I don't have any yet and from all accounts it's going to be very difficult to get. Oh well, I'm sure I'll figure something out... Soph and I managed it for the Commonwealths so hopefully it will get sorted out again.

2 comments:

aidanb said...

You'll definitely need this then: Good luck!

traveltodd said...

Bastard
Utter utter bastard...
Oh well my record is one games so far ('00 Olympic) but I did miss the '86 Commonwealth Games in Edinburgh by a week....